– Industry leading organisation
– Casual positions available for IMMEDIATE START
– Fast moving team environment
About the Employer
This is an opportunity to work for an established, industry leader in a high growth phase located in the North East of Brisbane . With a national footprint, this business specialises in a fast paced logistics sector. It is specialist knowledge in a well-established and growing market segment with partnerships with a number of household names that sets this business apart.
About the Role
As an operator in the warehouse you will be responsible for the accurate and efficient movement of all incoming and outgoing goods. This will include precise and timely record keeping and using scan pack software to ensure correct products/quantities are recorded.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Order picking
- Packing sensitive products for movement
- Ensuring correct loads are assigned to correct carriers
- Accepting and verifying incoming goods using dockets and RF scanners
- Ad hoc duties such as specialty packing, site hygiene, and other similar roles.
The successful candidate will have:
- Warehouse or Storeperson experience helpful but not necessary
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and process driven
- Great physical stamina
- Work well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- First Aid experience is favorable
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading organisation in a high growth phase with an immediate start.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted to progress